1 cup of brown rice flour
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seed + 3 tbsp water. Mix to combine and let sit a few moments until gelatinous)
3-5 tablespoons of maple syrup (or honey if you prefer)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all your ingredients into a food processor except the maple syrup. You could also just use a hand mixer for this part on a low speed.
- Pulse the ingredients while slowly adding maple syrup.
- Pulse/mix until it comes together. It will be crumbly but should form to shape as you work with it. (if not, add a little more syrup)
- Pinch into balls about the size of a pea. You could go slightly larger but will make less cereal. This part will take a little while.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.