Do you want a good breakfast food full of super foods and no processed sugar yet still has an abundance of flavor? Then these are for you!
1 cup gluten free flour blend (*I used a gluten free flour blend that has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn’t, add 1 teaspoon.)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup ground flaxmeal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce (I use my homemade applesauce)
2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia seeds + 6 tablespoons of water)
4 tablespoons water
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl, except raisins.
- In a separate bowl whisk wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add the raisins.
- Spoon into donut pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes.