These pumpkin donuts are gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free but you would NEVER know it. They are sweet, thanks to the bit of maple syrup, light and “cakey.”
1 cup + 2 tbsp Gluten Free all-purpose flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
A pinch of Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
1/3 cup almond or cashew milk
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a donut pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Stir the wet and dry together until no lumps remain.
- Pipe or spoon the batter evenly into the donut pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.