I love stuffing! No holiday meal is complete without it!
It’s extremely easy to make it on your own, so you can leave that bagged and boxed stuffing sitting on the store shelf and make this instead.
2 cups finely chopped onion
2 cups finely chopped celery
1/4 cup minced garlic
1 loaf gluten free bread, cubed
1 2/3 cup vegetable broth
1 tsp nutritional yeast bouillon **
4 tsp fresh minced parsley
1/2 tsp sage powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the chopped onion, celery, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until soft, about 5-8 minutes.
- Place the cubed bread into a large mixing bowl and add the cooked veggies. Toss to evenly coat the bread.
- Pour in the broth and mix to coat bread/veggie mixture.
- Add in the bouillon, sage, parsley, and pepper and mix well. Transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Bake until top is lightly golden brown – about 50-55 minutes.
1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
2 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried sage
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp coconut palm sugar