One bowl, simple ingredients, no kneading and rolling.
Biscuits this easy, anyone can make!
3/4 cup dairy-free milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup gluten free flour
1 cup almond flour
2 tbsp tapioca starch
3/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a liquid measuring cup, combine milk and apple cider vinegar to make the “buttermilk”
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the buttermilk to the flour mixture, a few tablespoons at a time. You might not use it all.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface (I like flouring my counter with coconut flour to give a sweet taste to the biscuits). Using your hands, press out the dough to the desired thickness you want your biscuits to be. This dough won’t rise so don’t roll it too flat.
- Using a cup or a large round cookie cutter, cut your biscuits and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.