It is a cross between a brownie and a cookie and so delicious. Light and chewy without being crumbly and dry. This cookie is the perfect healthy indulgence. No need to “cheat” when you can have sweet treats and that don’t sabotage your healthy lifestyle.
3/4 cup oat flour (you can purchase oat flour or you can grind your own oats, which I like because then you have more texture and keep the integrity of the whole food)
2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp coconut palm sugar
3 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp water
Handful of chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet before transerring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.