When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, which is an amazing 24% off of the retail price!
The Premium Starter kit comes with a few diffuser options. Which one do you want to pick?
To get the spa experience of diffusers most people start with the Premium Starter Kit with the Aria diffuser.
A second favorite diffuser, is the Premium Starter Kit with the Rainstone diffuser.
You can get either the Home diffuser or the Dew Drop diffuser along with your Premium Starter kit. Its is a very popular option that is worth over $300 retail, but as a starter kit is only $160! By far the best deal going!
What do you get with your starter kit? All of the above diffuser options come with:
- A diffuser: Aria, Rainstone, DewDrop or Home diffuser.
- 10 5ml bottles of our exclusive essential oil blends and single oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Copaiba, Thieves, PanAway, R.C., Purification, DiGize.
- A Product Guide
- Bonus 5ml bottle of Stress Away
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment which fits on both the 5ml and 15ml bottles
- 2 packets of Ningxia Red
- 10 Mini dram bottles for samples
- 10 Sample packets of oil (including a sample of Peace & Calming!)
- 10 product usage cards with a place to attach a sample
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. At Sign up – Select “Sign up as a Wholesale Member” – choosing wholesale member gets you the 24% off price.
3. Enroller and Sponsor – The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be auto-populated for you. (If for some reason it is not, enter 2722534 in both boxes)
4. Personal Information – Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone. But don’t worry, you absolutely do NOT have to sell Young Living products to be a wholesale member.)
5. Username, Password and Pin – Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils. Be sure to write down and remember these!
6. Select your Premium Starter Kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You also get to pick which diffuser you would like with your kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!